Pumpkin Patch Single
Iron On Patch Instructions
A short guide with our recommendations for applying your new patch.
- Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
- Set iron to "COTTON," 400 degrees, and let fully heat up for five minutes.
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
- Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
- Place cotton cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
- Let cool for one minute. If the edge of the patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Shop all patches and get creative! be sure to tag us @kreepsville666 #kreepsvillepatch #kreepsville666
General Shipping Information
- Our shipping charges are listed below, please note all orders are currently shipped via USPS.
- Order placed before 9am (Los Angeles PST Time) will generally be shipped same day unless we are experiencing busy times such as holidays and site sales.
- Orders placed after 9am and during weekends and holidays will ship the following business day.
- If we have a problem with your order we will contact you via email, please also check your junk folders for emails from us.
- Should you have a query on your order please call our customer service, we are open from 9am – 4.30 (PST time), Monday – Friday. TEL: +1 323 655 7337
- Or you can email us quoting your order number.
International Shipping Information
- International shipments can take 7-14 days to reach you, due to certain countries import exams please allow up to 3 weeks.
- International shipments may be subject to customs and duty fees levied by their local government and will be the customer’s responsibility.
- If you refuse an international shipment you will be responsible for the return shipping costs and associated customs/duties associated with the order, these will be deducted from your refund.
Pumpkin Patch by kreepsville 666, embroidered iron on patch, size approx 3.1 in (8cm) wide