A short guide with our recommendations for applying your new patch.
- Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
- Set iron to "COTTON," 400 degrees, and let fully heat up for five minutes.
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
- Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
- Place cotton cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
- Let cool for one minute. If the edge of the patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Shop all patches
and get creative! be sure to tag us @kreepsville666 #kreepsvillepatch #kreepsville666